Published on April 7, 2022
While the majority of your time will be spent blasting stormtroopers and defeating Sith lords in your bid to overthrow the Galactic Empire, you’ll also be tasked with tracking down a bunch of collectibles that you can spend on upgrading your characters in the game’s skill trees . One of the rarest of all the collectibles are Datacards that are scattered across the 23 unlockable hub planets in Traveller’s Tales’ latest Star Wars collection. Here’s how to find all 19 datacards in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
Where to Find All 19 Datacards in LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga
- Data card #1 – Exagol – Sith Citadel
- Once you’ve taken the elevator down from the landing pad at the beginning of the level, take a left and go up the stairs. Climb the chain and carefully walk across a pipe to reach the first Datacard.
- Data card #2 – Kef Bir – Crash Site
- Follow the middle path, and turn west when you reach the north exit. The data card is behind the hut.
- Data card #3 – Endor-Ewok Village
- Follow the spiral pathway down the side of the tree and shoot the vines and lever to reveal the next Datacard.
- Data card #4 – Coruscant-Federal District
- In the north-west of the map, you’ll need to jump down to a pathway running alongside the big building and follow the narrow path around to find this datacard behind a locked red forcefield. Stand on the two buttons nearby (you’ll need to use the second character to help you) and you’ll be able to scoop up the fourth Datacard.
- Data card #5 – Coruscant-Uscru District
- To the far south is a floating building. You’ll need to jump over a fence (a button prompt will appear when you’re standing next to it) and then walk around to pick up the next Datacard.
- Data card #6 – Jakku-Niima Outpost
- To the north of the map, there’s a ship’s engine protruding from the sand. Grapple your way down it to nab your next prize.
- Data card #7 – Takodana-Maz’s Castle
- To the west of the map is a tower which you can grapple up to the top of. Press the red button and the next Datacard will appear in a chest.
- Data card #8 – Crait-Crait Outpost
- Next to the Landing Pad are some ladders. Climb up the ladders and grapple across to a platform to find the eighth Datacard.
- Data card #9 – Bespin-Cloud City
- In the Center Plaza use the Breaker Blaster on the glowing crack and then grapple over to grab the ninth Datacard.
- Data card #10 – Hoth—Echo Base
- At the back-right of the base are orange ledges marked with blue lights. Grapple up by here and follow the ledges to net your next Datacard.
- Data card #11 – Dagobah – Dragonsnake Bog
- To the south-east is a tree branch. Grapple up to it to get your hands on the eleventh Datacard.
- Data card #12 – Mustafa-Mining Complex
- To the north of Klegger Corp, you’ll find a set of stairs. Near the rock wall next to the large pipe, grapple up for the twelfth Datacard.
- Data card #13 – Geonosis – Stalgasin Hive
- In the canyons area look for grappling points going up the side of the wall. Grapple up them and then follow along the side of the cliff. Grapple up once more and you’ll find your next Datacard in a small cave.
- Data card #14 – Tatooine-Jundland Wastes
- Attach your lightsaber to the mountainside next to Old Ben Kenobi’s house and climb up. Use the force to fix a grapple point to the wall. Jump across and fix another grapple point to the wall using the force. Continue jumping up the mountain and you’ll soon get your mitts on your next prize.
- Data card #15 – Tatooine-Mos Espa
- Head towards the Slave Quarters section at the top of the map and find your fifteenth Datacard behind the buildings.
- Data card #16 – Tatooine-Mos Eisley
- In the Civilian Quarters, you’ll find it on the side of a building. You’ll need to use the force to lift three crates to make a set of stairs to get your mitts on it.
- Data card #17 – Kashyyyk—Kachirho
- Via the South Beach, head towards Tree Vikkilynn and follow the path all the way up until it splits into three. Take the left path and follow it to an outside area. The Datacard will be hidden in a nook on your left.
- Data card #18 – Yarvin 4 – Great Temple
- Grapple up to the beam inside the temple and grab the penultimate one.
- Data card #19 – Cantonica—Canto Bight
- In the Old Town area, grapple up some buildings and drop down onto a balcony to net your final Datacard.
What You Get for Collecting All 19 Datacards
You can use Datacards to unlock new modes, Easter eggs, boosts and cheats. Essentially, they’re like another form of in-game currency. Plus, you’ll need to nab them all if you’re after the coveted platinum trophy, or if you’re looking to get 100% of the achievements in the game.
Phew! So, there you have it. We hope this helped you find all 19 datacards in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. If you’re wondering what the secret unlock codes are or you’re curious about what’s in the Deluxe edition of the game, we’ve got all the info you need. And for more, check out some links for the game down below.