Capcom has released the latest patch notes for Monster Hunter Rise which is available right now on the Nintendo Switch and Steam. The latest update, which is coming tomorrow, brings the game to Version 3.9.0 and it naturally brings with it a number of fixes and changes along with the new paid Monster Hunter Rise voice packs. The update will also get you free access to the new combat-focused Black Belt armor and new powerful Defender weapons, which will help out anyone who is starting out on their Monster Hunter adventure. Here’s the full patch notes for Monster Hunter Rise Version 3.9.0.
Main Additions / Changes
- New Event Quests will be available every week.
- New DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- When changing the direction of the Toadversary at the Training Area, the text usually turns yellow, but if the player changes another option after that, the “direction” text would sometimes turn back to white. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug preventing the “Utsushi Cut” hairstyle from being displayed properly when combined with certain head armor.
- Fixed a bug preventing forelocks from being displayed properly when equipping the head armor of the Orion layered armor series.
- Fixed a bug with the display of the Azure Age Sleeve on Body Type 2.
- Fixed a bug causing the “Rampage Twinblades I” to be displayed in the opposite direction if the players uses a whetstone after equipping them.
- Fixed a bug very briefly causing the player’s upper body to turn in an unnatural direction when another player uses Wyvern’s Fire during Multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug preventing other players from accessing certain facilities if the host is disconnected because no controller inputs were made for a certain amount of time.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
Hello everyone! The characters Selva and Paz, who serve as the inspiration for the paid DLC Hunter voice packs releasing in tomorrow’s #MHRise update, will be making their appearance in #Sunbreak!
– Suzuki, Sunbreak Director pic.twitter.com/N7NXSFwuoN
— Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) February 23, 2022